The #GKJr. Katana Jr. Gimbal Head was created to provide the ultimate marriage between size, weight and functionality. The junior is able to support any lens, yet is portable enough to be backpacked through the jungle at just 2.40 lbs! The truss design manufactured out of rigid T6061 Aluminum required the PMG team of engineers to program the CNC machines to their limits. The Gimbal features an independent Pan and Tilt knob large enough to be handled with gloved hands. An Arca Compatible cradle clamp nestles your camera plate or long lens mount with precision and security. The fluid type movements will allow you to quickly control your camera and lens combo as if it were an extension of your body. The bottom of the Katana Jr. is a standard 3/8-16 threaded tripod adapter. Treat yourself to one of the smoothest and lightest gimbals on the market today!
The Katana Junior is manufactured out of hard anodized, scratch-resistant 6061 aluminum alloy and CNC precision machined in the USA. Designed with precision sealed, maintenance free, bearings for long life and durability to enable the heads smooth movements.
Made in the USA by photographers for photographers! We pride ourselves in being experienced photography professionals and design gear we would use. There's nothing more important than our customers' satisfaction.
- Length: 8.48 inches
- Width: 3.10 inches (including knob)
- Height: 9.75 inches
- Weight: 2.40 pounds
- Load Capacity: 50 lbs (22.68 KG)
- Mount Thread: 3/8-16
- Mounting Base: 2.36 inches
- Smooth panning and tilt locking mechanism (separate from assembly mounts)
- Arca-Swiss compatible lens mount
- Hard anodized scratch resistant finish
- Sealed, Maintenance Free, Ball Bearings
- Lightweight aircraft quality aluminum
- CNC Precision machined parts
- 5-year warranty
- Rated below freezing (-40 Celsius) for smooth operation without motion freeze
- Made in USA, 5-year Warranty
- (1) GKJr. Katana Junior Gimbal Head with Arca Type Cradle
- Lens Plate (PX6) (FREE Promotional Item)