L-Brackets or L-Plates allow for fast changes between portrait and landscape orientations, without the need of tripod head readjustment and re-composition. You simply release the bracket from your tripod head, flip it 90 degrees mounting it back into the tripod head. Compatible with Arca-Swiss type standards from all major manufacturers.
Benefits or mounting on vertical side facilitate a more stable platform than using ball head alone to tilt 90 degrees, as the camera mounts directly over center of tripod apex.
This L-Bracket has been machined from solid Aluminum T6061 block and black anodized for scratch resistant finish. The main feature of this L-Bracket is its two piece design; the vertical piece of the L-Bracket can be extended or removed, this allows for the use of just the base plate if desired. Furthermore, it's offset to allow for easy camera cable connections, and full articulation of LCD screen is permitted. Custom fitting to the EOS R camera body ensures that the L-plate mounts securely eliminating any play or twisting.
- Custom Designed to fit specifically for Canon EOS-R body
- Built-In Cold Shoe
- Efficiently swap between portrait and landscape orientations
- Captive 1/4-20 Camera Mounting screw with Integrated Magnetic Allen Wrench Storage
- Safety stops on vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods, mono-pods etc.
- Easy battery access
- Centering Lines for Easy Panorama shooting
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction using CNC precision machine
- Additional 1/4-20" for attaching straps etc.
- Integrated QR Strap Port compatible with ProMediaGear Straps
- Slide out vertical Piece allows for easy port access
- Compatible with Cable Port Protector #A10 (sold separately)
- MADE IN USA
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench 5/32 inch, for camera mounting, and other for stop screws.
Weight: 7.44 oz (210 grams)
Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.5 x 4.2 in (104 x 38 x 107 mm)
Really Right Stuff