RØDE Link TX-M2 High quality condensor microphone
The RØDELink TX-M2 Microphone is a versatile, detailed, and perfectly balanced wireless condenser microphone for singers, presenters, and reporters. Transmitting a 128-bit encrypted signal on the license-free 2.4GHz spectrum, the TX-M2 pairs easily with the RX-DESK and RX-CAM receivers, delivering crystal clear audio and incredibly low handling noise. Designed and made in Australia, the TX-M2 uses next generation digital wireless technology to constantly monitor frequencies and automatically switch to the strongest possible signal level, so users are always given the best quality of sound. With over 100m of range, the stylish and durable TX-M2 is the perfect addition to any Filmmakers’ Kit.
The TX-M2 is powered by the LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery that provides over 10 hours of use in a single charge, or 2x AA batteries for over 6 hours of use. The sleek and portable handheld microphone houses a super cardioid condenser capsule and a mute switch, making it an incredible wireless alternative to the popular M2 microphone while continually delivering the sensitivity and versatility offered by condenser microphones.
The TX-M2 is a great addition to the RØDELink Filmmaker Kit, providing a simple wireless microphone solution to all filmmakers.
- Weight: 222g
- Transmission type: 2.4GHz fixed frequency agile system
- System dynamic: 118dB range
- Range (distance): Up to 100m (based on optimal environment)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 20 kHz
- Max input signal level: 140dB SPL
- Power source: RØDE LB-1 4.2v Lithium-ion Rechargeable, Battery or 2 x AA Batteries
- Antenna: Diversity antenna
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 40mm x 256mm x 40mm