ZOOM FRC8 F-Series Remote Control
If you use an F8 or F4 Multitrack Field Recorder, the Zoom F-Control mixing control surface provides the control and flexibility you need for on-location recording. Take command with nine 60mm faders and a full set of transport controls. Enjoy tactile control over trim, pan, and track arming and effortlessly monitor your levels with easy-to-read 12-segment LED meters. Track Scene edit buttons for metadata entry make organizing your recordings a piece of cake. You can also connect an external computer keyboard for fast entry of information. Streamline your workflow with three user-programmable buttons and a dedicated time code button. When combined with your F8 or F4, the Zoom F-Control creates a top-shelf mobile recording rig.
- Mixing control surface for Zoom F8 and F4 Multitrack Field Recorders
- Take command with 9 60mm faders and transport buttons
- Enjoy tactile control over trim, pan, and track arming
- Monitor your levels with easy-to-read 12-segment LED meters
- Track Scene edit buttons for metadata entry
- Connect an external computer keyboard for fast entry of information
- 3 user-programmable buttons and a dedicated time code button for streamlining your workflow
- Connects to your F8 or F4 with a single USB cable for a clutter-free setup
- 1/4" headphone output for easy monitoring
- Small and light enough to fit into your gear bag or backpack
- 4 AA batteries provide enough power for up to 10 hours of operation
- Can also be powered by a 4-pin Hirose connector and external battery pack or bus power (F4 only)
- Durable metal chassis is purpose-built for on-location recording
- Type: Mix surface for F8 and F4 recorders
- Faders: 9 x 60mm
- Transport Controls: Yes
- Encoders/Pots: 8
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (headphone in from F series)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- USB: 2 x Type A (keyboard, F series)
- Power: 4 x AA batteries / 4-pin Hirose connector external power supply / USB (through F4 only)
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 9.6"
- Depth: 7.1"
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: ZFRC8