Supporting up to 20 lb camera rigs horizontally, the quiet and compact SliderONE v2 from edelkrone offers improved vertical capacity and wireless connectivity with HeadONE and HeadPLUS motorized heads. Use the SliderONE v2 to create revealing vertical moves at 90° with rigs weighing up to 5 lb.
Constituting the equivalent of the oft-used center area of most sliders, the petite SliderONE v2 measures a compact 10.6" long, providing 7.9" of travel. Use this portable slider by itself to create subtle moves powered by its powerful, built-in dual DC motors, or wirelessly pair it with your HeadONE or HeadPLUS for motorized 2-axis or 3-axis moves.
The compact SliderONE v2's 20 lb capacity suits it for use with a wide range of cameras including DSLRs, mirrorless, and smaller cine-style cameras. edelkrone's app for iOS and Android features a simple interface that enables you to design creative time-lapse and stop-motion effects using a single screen for all your edelkrone devices.
Additional SliderONE v2 features include steadier speeds throughout the slider range, quieter operation, a LANC camera control port, a 2.5mm shutter trigger socket, and a smaller form compared to the earlier model. The SliderONE v2 is powered using a separately available LP-E6-type battery, and its camera and tripod mounts are both 3/8"-16 threads.
- Compact motorized slider with backlash-free gears
- Supports up to 20 lb horizontally
- Increased vertical support of up to 5 lb at 90°
- Improved, steadier speed control throughout the slider
- Quieter operation with step motor driver design
- Connects wirelessly to HeadONE and HeadPLUS components
- LANC port for remote camera control
- 7.9" of camera travel, 10.6" total length
- iOS and Android control app with time-lapse and stop-motion effects
- 2.5mm shutter trigger socket
- 3/8"-16 camera and tripod threads
- Robust aluminum and stainless steel build
- Uses widely available LP-E6-type batteries
- Built-in Wi-Fi module for future updates
- Control App Compatibility
- Apple iOS 11.0 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
- Battery Compatibility
- Uses one LP-E6-type battery