FOCUSRITE CL2PRE Audio Interface
- Better sound quality, refreshed transmission, simpler operation
The Clarit series recording card is the name of a brand new recording interface, with high-quality microphone preamplifier, exquisite and clean digital analog conversion, and approximately zero digital attenuation.
Its dynamic range is up to 119dB with very low overlap noise. Precise 24/192 digital conversion and specially designed microphone pre-amplifiers have a unique analog "Air" effect. The sound quality of Clarett 2Pre surpasses products of the same level by a lot, and the total input and output delay from input to output is lower than 1.38ms, so the overall digital delay is very low.
- 10 in 4 out
- Single headphone output
- 2 sets of new Clarett microphone preamplifiers, using classic ISA design
- Microphone preamplified noise floor EIN -128dB
- The world's professional dynamic range is up to 119dB.
- The latest Thunderbolt interface can ensure that the digital delay is less than 1ms
- Compatible with 64-bit AAX, VST, AU format and red 2 and red 3 external software effects
- There is a halo signal input signal detection table
- All models can expand the input terminal through ADAT.
- Built-in MIDI input and output terminals.