Peragos Disk 304B Bi-Color LED Light
The Vibesta Peragos Disk 304B is a compact circular light with a 3200 to 5600K variable color temperature and up to 98 TLCI. With a 50° beam angle, it's designed for travel, vlog, and various other photo and video applications. Thanks to its round form, it can be used to create catchlights for portraits and interviews, while its high brightness makes it useful as a key, fill, or back light.
The light also features a photography flash mode that can be triggered through a built-in input to work with no recycle time at 200% of the maximum continuous light output to freeze action shots. Additionally, there's a built-in wireless receiver that allows you to remotely control the light using an optional RTX-1 wireless router and any ArtNet-compatible app.
The Peragos Disk 304B can be used attached to various supports as well as mounted on-camera using its native 1/4"-20 mounting thread or included shoe mount adapter. While it supports an optional power supply for continuous power in the studio, it has a battery compartment on the rear that accepts your choice of a Sony L-series battery or six AA batteries, sold separately. The compact size of the light makes it easy to travel with when using the included round carry case. Multiple units can be comfortably stored in most bags.
On the rear of the light is a display that confirms your color temperature, brightness, and other settings. The light is flicker-free and can be used with high shutter speeds for photography as well as high-speed video shoots. To prevent flicker in any situation the frequency can be adjusted up to 16000 Hz.
- 3200 to 5600K color temperature
- 94 to 98 TLCI rating, 93 to 97 CRI
- 50° beam angle
- 1123 lux brightness at 3.3' at 5600K
- Photography flash mode triggered through a built-in input to freeze action shots
- Built-in wireless receiver for remote control using the optional RTX-1 router
- 1/4"-20 mounting thread (shoe mount included)
- L-series and AA battery support; power supply support (all sold separately)
- 2.5mm sub-mini jack sync interface