ROLAND VR-1HD AV Streaming Mixer
Start a better live broadcast
- When editing videos, the software can add some professional video effects, such as cool transition effects. Compared with this kind of video, the direct cut picture during live broadcast may seem a bit monotonous. VR-1HD built-in scene (SCENE) switching function, you can set different picture-in-picture windows, screen splitting and other video effects for different scenes according to the actual situation. Set up the scene in advance before the live broadcast, you can use the five SCENE buttons to quickly switch scenes, making your live broadcast more interesting.
Automatic switching function
- When you live singing or other performances, you may need someone to help you switch between different positions. The three automatic switching functions of VR-1HD allow you to do without help.
Video follow audio mode
- VR-1HD can switch cameras based on who is speaking into the microphone. If two people are talking at the same time, or no one is talking, the VR-1HD will switch to a wide-angle lens showing two presenters.
Beat sync mode
- After the music starts to play, the picture can be switched automatically with the beat of the music, allowing you to live the addiction of being a VJ.
Auto scan mode
- When temporarily leaving the live broadcast room, the VR-1HD can automatically switch videos according to the preset duration and sequence. This is very convenient for longer live broadcasts. In addition, you can also play videos randomly.
- The automatic mixing function of VR-1HD allows you to live broadcast without any worries. As with the presence of a tuner, you can ensure that different audio inputs will not conflict, and you can also check whether the sound is balanced. You can even set the priority of a certain input (such as the host in a talk show) to the highest priority, so that when the host speaks, the volume of other channels will be automatically reduced. In addition, by using the audio follow video function, when you switch the video signal source, the audio in the video will switch along with the video, allowing you to reduce the burden of tuning during live broadcast.
Take the sound to the next level
- When watching a live broadcast, few people will praise the sound quality, but if the sound quality is poor, they will definitely notice. The "EQ" used to adjust different frequency bands and shape the audio characteristics, the "threshold" used to reduce the volume when the microphone is turned on but no one is speaking, and the "compressor" used to minimize the volume change and make the sound clearer, These professional tuning tools VR-1HD have. Therefore, everyone can present good sound quality during live broadcast, and when someone wants to sing, they can add some reverb to enhance the atmosphere.
Completely change your voice
- The classic VT series of vocal effects introduced by Roland can change the human voice in real time, making the male voice sound like a female voice and the female voice like a male voice. It can also convert everyone's voice into the voice of robots, monsters or aliens. VR-1HD is equipped with the Voice Changer effect from the VT series, which can be applied to the microphone input, and each microphone input can be individually set for the voice changer effect.
USB MEMORY port (HOST): USB A type (For USB flash drive, Still image, Audio player)
USB STREAM port (DEVICE): USB B type (For USB-VIDEO (USB 3.0), USB-AUDIO (USB2.0): stereo 1 IN/1 OUT, Remote control)
Auto switching (Auto scan, Beat sync switching, Video follow audio)
Power Supply:AC Adaptor
Current Draw:2 A
Power Consumption:24 W
- Operation Temperature
+0 to +40 degrees Celsius
+32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit
314 (W) x 169 (D) x 66 (H) mm
12-3/8 (W) x 6-11/16 (D) x 2-5/8 (H) inches
Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”